Last day for June! How has the month been so far for you guys? 🙂 I was nominated for this a week or so back, so thank you Shameeka @ Shameeka’s Fictional World for this nomination! Please go check her blog out, you guys! 🙂
What does the word Liebster mean? Liebster is German for sweet, favourite and dearest.
The Liebster Award is an award for bloggers. It helps to discover new blogs and to build a sense of community in the blogging world!
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award.
4. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
5. Give them 11 questions of your own.
1. Which fictional character do you feel you can relate with?
Anne Elliot from Persuasion, in the sense that I would rather blend into the background in social situations.
2. Who is your favourite artist?
Musically, I like a lot of different artists from different genres. In visual art though, I love sculpture so Bernini!
3. Which subject did you like most in school?
When I was in high school, I liked the science subjects best because I did well in those, lol. When I entered college I liked the economics ones, because we didn’t just study the numbers and graphs, we also studied how it affected people.
4. What do you feel is your greatest quality?
My greatest quality would be perseverance I think. I like to think that I continue the path I’m on not because I’m resigned to it, but because I know I have a goal in mind and I’ll get there – maybe not the quickest way, but I will definitely get there.
5. Any words of advice to new bloggers?
It takes a lot of time to get a blog up and running, so you definitely have to dedicate time and effort to it, haha. There’s also have fun and don’t feel pressured to post things just because you feel like you need to keep up a schedule.
6. What is the craziest thing that has happened to you?
Maaaybe not that crazy, but I told my mom I was leaving for a trip to South Korea a few hours before I was supposed to leave. I waited for her to arrive at her office before I called and told her that my flight was later that evening. To her credit, she remained calm and just asked when I was supposed to be back, lol.
7. Name a book you struggled to finish.
My recently read and reviewed Unseen Messages 😦
8. What are the challenges you faced while starting your blog?
Maybe thinking up content? At first all I had were reviews, not even monthly wrap-ups, but then I thought, my blog looks so empty. So I started thinking of what else I could put up here, haha. I’m still pretty new to book blogging myself, so it’s an ongoing challenge 🙂
9. Any goals for this year – blog or general?
For the blog, hit a certain amount of followers! In general… just basically get my shit together HAHA.
10. Who is your role model?
My parents, because they’re some of the hardest workers I know.
11. Name a book you read that changed your life.
I forgot the name of the book, but it was a children’s world history book, and reading it made me realize that I love history. I also remember giving a report about world history early in high school, and the teacher asked something that wasn’t in the source material (something along the lines of, when did the British land on the Americas) and I was like ??? but then I remembered – I read that in the book earlier! So I managed to get through that report thanks to that world history book.
1. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 5 books would you have with you?
2. Who would be on your fantasy dinner guest list?
3. How did you come about starting your blog?
4. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
5. (cont. #4) And why?
6. If you could up and leave right now, where would you go?
7. Who are your top 3 (or more, don’t let me stop you, lol) book boyfriends? 😀
8. If you could switch lives with anyone in any of your books, who would it be?
9. What book are you most likely to recommend to your friends?
10. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
11. What’s your favorite book of 2016 so far?
If you’ve done this before, or just don’t want to, that’s cool! Additionally, if anyone else wants to do the questions, feel free to do so! Because I really would love to see your answers 😀
I am tagging…
- Anya @ Long Story Short
- Trish @ Heart Via Pages
- Cate @ Midnight Biblioblog
- Taylor @ Taylor Reads Books
- Cara @ Little Miss Bookworm
- Liz @ The Bookish Bonbon
Thank you, guys! 🙂 See you in July! (Hah, this attempt at humor…………)