I was nominated by Cara @ Little Miss Bookworm for the Real Neat Blog Award! Thank you Cara! This is already a couple of months delayed, but here it is, hehe. Guys, please give her blog a visit
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
1. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is probably Korean food, especially the street food. In the past years I’ve been in Korea I haven’t eaten in a lot of restaurants – usually just the small neighborhood eateries and roadside snack carts.
2. How many languages do you know?
I know how to speak 2 languages fluently, and if counting my other languages with beginner to intermediate knowledge, 4 :))
3. Describe the last book you read using only one word.
My last book was Sweep in Peace, so it’ll be favorite.
4. What are the books you are currently reading?
I’m currently reading Every Falling Star, a North Korean escapee’s account of his elite childhood in Pyongyang to his family’s eventual political exile to the hinterlands of North Korea. So far I like it – everything is much more heart-wrenching when it comes from the perspective of a child who doesn’t quite understand anything yet.
5. Of all the unread books on your bookshelf, what book has been there for the longest time?
Ummm I think it would be Across a Star-swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund, I can’t remember when I got it and I honestly can’t remember where I put it….. (This to me means that I now have an excuse to buy the hardbound versions, mwahaha)
6. What is the last dream you recall?
I only remember that it was like a horror movie, literally. I don’t remember the exact details, only that I was being chased by unseen creatures around the woods. I’m still wondering what I ate so as to have inspired that.
7. How long have you been blogging?
The oldest post in this blog is dated to 2013, but I only started blogging regularly, like with an actual purpose lol, since the start of this year, so 8 months! 😀
No pressure! 😀
– If you aren’t reading, what would you usually be doing?
– What was your favorite subject in high school/college?
– Would you want to be in the shoes of the lead character in the last book you read?
– What’s your favorite kind of tea?
– What’s the weather like right now?
– If you were given the chance to live somewhere else, where would you go?
– If there is one thing that you could have in unlimited supply, what would it be?