Yay! I caught the summer Bookish Bingo too late, and I was hoping there’d be one for fall. This bingo (I love saying ‘bingo,’ it sounds so fun, haha) is by Bekka @ Pretty Deadly Reviews. Details and the card below the cut! 😀
- Every new season has a new bingo card. This one is for books read in the months of September, October and November.
- The object is to get as many BINGOs as possible (five across, up and down, or diagonal)
- One square per book
- You do not have to review these books, or even have a blog, this is simply for books read during the allotted months
- At the end of August there will be an international giveaway for all participants. The more BINGOs you get, the more entries you get in the giveaway! (Maybe this is now November? Haha)
- To participate, simply leave a comment! (Over at Bekka’s entry that is!)
DRAGONS!!! I’m quite looking forward to fulfilling the squares (is that how you call it?), since I already have a couple of ideas which books to read for this! Although I’m stumped by a few hmmm (Illustrated? Graphic novel?)
So excited! Do you guys have any recommendations for any of the boxes?